Planning a Halloween party and coming up with ideas for adults can be quite stressful, especially now when all the fun Halloween parties have been cancelled due to Covid-19. This is the main reason why we decided to make it easier for you this year, by giving you some ideas to make your Halloween house party better than ever! One of our favorite games to play during parties, especially when there are drinks involved, is truth or dare.
The 30 questions selected for you come from one of our favorite games, MadWish Halloween Edition, a dirty truth or dare version.
But don’t forget the most important rule: If you’re not up for the challenge, take a shot instead!
1. Your co-players are surrounded by zombies, and you can only save one of them. Who would you save?
2. Rate each co-player based on their costumes.
3. Have you ever experienced a supernatural event? Tell the group about it.
4. If it were possible, which historic figure would you bring back from the dead and why?
5. Do you have any sexual fantasies that you’ve wanted to try out? What are they?
6. What was the scariest moment of your life?
7. Would you rather cheat on your partner or invite a third person to the bedroom?
8. What was the most embarrassing costume you’ve put on?
9. If I were a pornstar, my stage name would be (blank).
10. What do you want to be written on your gravestone?
11. Who in this room has the best-looking butt?
12. Do you prefer kinky sex or passionate sex?
13. What’s the worst nightmare you’ve ever had?
14. F*ck, marry, kill: A werewolf, a zombie, or a mummy?
15. What do you think would be the worst way to die?
And now we’re going to move on to the Halloween dares. The ultimate addition to any Halloween party game!
1. Give the player to your right a lap dance. But you have to stay in your Halloween costume persona!
2. Play dead for two minutes. Did you fail? Then take a shot!
3. Let your co-players mummify you using toilet paper. Take a pic and post it online. #MadWish
4. Call your parents and scream as loud as you can.
5. Prove that you’re not a vampire by eating a clove of garlic.
6. Dip someone else’s finger in ketchup and lick it clean.
7. Get your co-players to spin you around for 30 seconds and then attempt to walk like a mummy
8. Halloween charades! Get a co-player to place a sticky note on your forehead with a Halloween character on it. Everyone has to try to act out the character and you have 30 seconds to guess who it is.
9. Tell everyone in the group the spookiest horror story you know.
10. You have to say “cheers” and another player has to say “cheers” in another language and so forth. The player who can’t keep up has to take a shot.
11. Imitate 7 animal sounds. The group has to guess them all within 30 seconds.
12. Your co-players have to make you a potion using 3 edible ingredients. Drink the concussion and try to guess what’s in it. If you fail, you could always wash it down with a shot.
13. Show off your hidden talent.
14. Switch a piece of your costume with the player in front of you.
15. Get a broom and pretend to fly around and cackle like a witch.
If you liked this Halloween 'Truths and Dares' Check also our blog about Halloween game ideas for parties:
Wanna have access to the full set of questions specially designed for your Halloween party? Then don't forget to order your game by clicking here: