Everybody knows that a successful girls night includes drinks and lots of laughter, but why not spice things up a little with the MadWish Girls’ Edition? This version takes the typical ‘truth or dare’ game and adds some juicy questions that makes girls spill the tea of their personal lives.
Before we get to see some examples of the questions you’ll find in the games, I’d like to explain a little the difference between this edition and the classical one. Everybody knows the original truth or dare questions, but while playing it without help, you usually run out of ideas. Apart from having a variety of tasks that you can choose from, this game spices up the night by adding four more categories: never have I ever, cocktail, point out, and would you rather.
I have selected 10 cards of each category to give you a little tease of how the game looks and give you a general idea of what to expect when you are playing it.
Easy to say that this category is the safest one, if you are an honest person, as the only thing you need to do is to tell the truth.
1. How would you put together your perfect lover if you had 7 dollars to spend?
2. In your opinion, what is considered cheating in a relationship?
3. Have you ever sabotaged someone’s relationship? Whose? Why?
4. If you could ask God a question, what would it be?
5. What is the first thing you would do if you were to wake up as the opposite sex?
6. What is the first thing you would do if you were invisible?
7. What is your body count?
8. Do you ever have trouble with giving or accepting compliments? Why?
9. Of the people in this room, who do you want to switch lives most with and why?
10. What is the craziest pick up line you have ever heard?
Things get a little more complicated when you pick a dare card, and you need to do the action described on the card.
1. Message your crush and say that you are really into him/her.
2. Make a title for each player’s imaginary movie about their life.
3. Spell out a word on the back of the players. If they guess wrong, make them take a shot.
4. Call a Chinese restaurant and order a pizza.
5. Put an ice cube in your underwear and leave it there until it melts.
6. Text ‘’I’m pregnant’’ to the last person you had sex with.
7. Touch tongues or kiss with a person of your choice.
8. Send a breakup text to your partner if you have one, or send a makeup text to an ex.
9. Moan while eating a piece of banana like you’re in the middle of the best sex ever.
10. Present your best sales pitch and try to sell a vibrator to another player.
Never Have I Ever
As the classical game called by the same name, this category helps you come up with innovative and juicy ‘never have I ever’ questions that reveal things you didn’t know about your friends. Whenever someone did the action on the card, they need to take a sip of their drink as a ‘yes’.
1. Never have I ever said the wrong name in bed.
2. Never have I ever done the walk of shame after a one-night-stand.
3. Never have I ever made a sex tape.
4. Never have I ever lied about seeing my friend’s ex behind their back.
5. Never have I ever been paid for sex.
6. Never have I ever had sex while other people were in the room.
7. Never have I ever has sex during my period.
8. Never have I ever given a blowjob while he was driving.
9. Never have I ever went to school/work without underwear.
10. Never have I ever used a regular object as a sex toy.
This category comes with three different kinds of cards that include all the players in the game.
Whenever you have this card, everybody has to do the action described. The last person to do it takes a sip of their drink.
1. Everybody has to say the name of their crush out loud.
2. Everybody has to kiss the person to their left.
3. Everybody has to give the air a fake hand job.
4. Everybody has to take off a piece of clothing.
Depending on the text you have on the card, you start naming a category that fits in the description, and all the other players have to follow. When someone breaks the circle, they have to take a shot.
1. Excuses for cheating.
2. What women want in relationships.
3. Sex toys.
This category makes the players think fast and choose quickly to avoid taking a shot.
1. Lust or love?
2. Rough or sensual?
3. Top or bottom?
As the name might already be enough to understand this category, when you pick a ‘point out’ card, you need to indicate the person that you think it’s most likely to do the task described on the card.
1. The girl who would hook up with a married man.
2. The girl who will probably get married the most times over her lifetime.
3. The girl who is most likely to fall in love with a bad person.
4. The girl who is most likely to cheat on their partner.
5. The girl who would most likely sleep with their best friend.
6. The girl who is most likely to be into SM.
7. The girl who is most likely to become a webcam girl.
8. The girl who is most likely to have sex on the first date.
9. The girl who is most likely to become a nun.
10. The girl who most likely has gone the longest without sex.
Would You Rather
Thinking fast helps you the most in this category if you are trying to avoid drinking. You have to pick the most convenient action that you would do between 2 options, in order to avoid taking a shot.
1. Would you rather mistakenly send nudes to your boss or to your parents?
2. Would you rather watch your parents have sex or have your parents watch you have sex?
3. Would you rather date someone who can’t take a joke or someone who never understands the joke?
4. Would you rather know how you’re going to die or when you’re going to die?
5. Would you rather be able to read someone’s mind or be able to delete their memories?
6. Would you rather pay for sex or be paid for sex?
7. Would you rather do it with the lights on or off?
8. Would you rather meet the love of your life knowing they’ll die in a year or never meet them?
9. Would you rather be a porn star or a prostitute?
10. Would you rather be feared or loved by all?